Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Global Kempinski Career Day (Internal Candidates)
Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (GST)
The group's General Managers and senior management team will attend this event and look forward to meeting internal candidates who wish to further their careers within Kempinski.
Entrance for internal Kempinski candidates is from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, and candidates will need to complete advance registration on this site.
If you are an internal candidate registering individually, please read these instructions carefully, before starting the registration process:
- verify with your property's People Services department if they are already registering you through the hotel (in which case an individual registration is not needed) or if you will need to register individually (in which case continue as below)
- register online by latest February 15, 2013
- the registration system allows you 60 minutes to complete registration
- provide all information in English (avoid spelling mistakes)
- interviews are scheduled according to the information you provide in your registration
When & Where
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 74 five-star hotels in 30 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.